Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Love to Cook!

Everyone loves food, and I love listing making.  It's a perfect combo for cooking many different recipes.  I have an alphabetical master table of contents for all Happy Herbivore cookbooks, and I'm making my way starting at the As all the way to the Zs.  As I'm cooking for one, I don't make too many recipes per week, but I'm making progress getting almost to the Bs!  I've made some epic grocery lists lately, making multiple lists at a time.  Though I'm busy with schoolwork, turns out it's not as fun as making new foods.

African Delight

African Joloff

Minestrone

Cornbread

Sweet Potato and Kale Soup

Almond Cookie

Aloo Gobi

Mickey Ice Sculpture

Apple Fritters

Aloo Mater
Spinach, Tomato, Chick Pea Pasta

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoy looking through the meals that you have created!

    ReplyDelete